2018-03-10

Nagahama Neru blog: M-Station, Yuzu, baseball practice

Tulle,  277

Nagahama Neru
2018.03.10


Hi.

Today we got to perform
On Music Station.

Thank you very much for watching!!!
Once again: music has such power...



Under Yuzu-san's direction.
I had a picture taken with a curling sheet.

Curling, which I admire so much!!!
I told my father right away!!



Yuzu-san was so nice, as always.
We had a photo posted In Kitagawa Yuujin-san's Instagram!!



I've never been so touched.
Truly, thank you very much

(Nagahama Neru here!)





Also, on the KeyaKake a few days ago,
Yukka and I paid a visit to the Orix Buffaloes'
Camp in Miyazaki!!






It was the first time I had been given the chance
To watch pro baseball players practice

And the tension and impact of it were overwhelming.
I gazed raptly and gasped spontaneously.

It was truly moving, heart-shaking.
I got power from it


Thank you so much
To the players and the team,
[For welcoming us when] they were so busy.


Also,
Thank you as always
To all those who support Keyakizaka46.



I'll write again!


Thank you very much for reading.

Nagahama Neru
_____________________________________________________
posted 180310  00:34

Kitagawa Yuujin 北川悠仁 is a singer-songwriter and leader of the two-person band Yuzu. His nickname is "Yuzu," and his mascot is a yuzu-fruit ("Japanese citron") stuffed doll. He was on M-Station with Keyakizaka46 on Friday:





 I can't actually find any K46 pics on his Instagram.



The title here, "Tulle," is a sheer, stiffened fabric, usually silk or rayon, used for veils and dresses, often in weddings. In Neru's posts, the title is almost never related to the content of the post.

2 comments:

  1. there are two picture on that post. the 2nd picture is his photo with keya girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete