2018-03-10

Nagahama Neru blog: Books, music and live concerts

A flash,  278

Nagahama Neru
2018.03.11


Good evening.




Look!
I bought this month's Popeye, which I always enjoy!




I like the way Hirano Sakiko uses words,
Like an exciting fairy tale.

But reading straight through seems like a waste
I read it bit by bit.



Also,
I'm watching videos of various artists' live concerts.

Lives are great.
Lives are great....

This year, I want to go to all kinds of lives!

I really, really, really love
The talk part before they sing fight music
On Sekai no Owari's Twilight City.

When I'm feeling down, it cheers me up.
They have saved me countless times.



I want to do many Keyakizaka46 lives.

First,
The anniversary lives on April 4-5-6.


I want to do the kind of live
That will reach the hearts of the people who come
And that they will think back on over and over again.

Let's make them all like that!!!




Thank you very much for reading

Nagahama Neru
_______________________________________________________
posted 180311  00:34h


Hirano Sakiko is a well-known food writer who also appears on television. Here's her twitter. She has a food-essay section in the Popeye magazine Neru bought.

Here's Neru, from when she was announced as the new "main personality" replacing Hirate Yurina on Kochi Hoshi radio every Friday:



No comments:

Post a Comment