2018-03-26

Kakizaki Memi blog: Handshake, Neru, pyjamas, angelic photos

3/21 Individual Handshake Event

Kakizaki Memi
2018.03.27


Good evening.
It's Kakizaki Memi.


There was an individual handshake event on March 21





Neru-neru

We had the same hairstyle







Although it's a bit hard to tell from the photo, lol


Later, Manafi and I wore matching pyjamas 

Strawberry pattern!





Flowers:














As always, thank you so much



 
I'm tremendously happy to have been meeting so many people for the first time lately  (*´︶`*)
Truly, thank you very much!
I want to have lots of fun doing handshake with you all from now on






Please continue to be good to me from now on *_ _)

Bye-bye

Kakizaki Memi
_____________________________________________________
written evening 180326, posted by staff 180327  03:03h


Memi with flowers and in that white dress looks so angelic (whether she really is angelic or not). I especially like those first two flower photos. An angel with huge hands.

Here are some screencaps people have posted recently, from Showroom sessions last year. I think Memi looks most like herself on Showroom, where she interacts quite naturally with the audience and any partner. 

And even though she may be feeling nervous, she always bestows on us her calm and calming manner, which I prefer so much to what seems to me the forced excitement of many idols. I hope she never learns that fakery, and that she and management find ways to let people see and enjoy the calmness.







No comments:

Post a Comment