2018-01-09

Kakizaki Memi blog: Miko Memi

First handshake event of 2018

Kakizaki Memi
2018.01.10


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.

There was a handshake event on Jan 8!

I wore my hair in a bun!!


Lots of people said it looks good up, too!
I'll do it again (っ´ω`c)♥

In the 4th session, I dressed as a miko





Does it suit me?



A miko-san's outfit is very cute, so I've always admired it (*´―`*)


And thank you very much for all the flowers












In this first handshake event of 2018,
I was able to shake hands with many guests,
To talk with them a lot, and to get happiness and energy from them.
I once again got the feeling: "I'll do my best again this year!"

Thank you very much
To everyone who came <(_ _*)>



Bye-bye

Kakizaki Memi
___________________________________________________
written evening 180109, posted by staff 180110  01:57h



That's Kageyama Yuuka with her, in case you didn't know. The same age, both of them cute and capable, but so very, very different.

No comments:

Post a Comment