2017-11-30

Kakizaki Memi blog: Hiragana in BOG magazine. Nice offshots of Memi. New penlight colours.

Green

Kakizaki Memi
2017.12.01


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.

Kyonko, Meimei, Kumi, Manafi and I
Are in the BOG magazine that came out November 30.
And somehow we're on the cover, too!!✧*。

Little by little, Hiragana has been getting more covers lately. It really makes me happy.
Thank you very much!! <(_ _*)>


Green and red are the sign of Christmas!




Offshots ♪*。


When I was being photographed, rain began to fall...

Can it be that I am a "rain girl"...?


But they said rain suited me, and that made me happy. \(◦´-`◦)/


Please be sure to check it out (*´˘`*)

Also,
My penlight colours up to now have been:

green x green

But the new Hiragana penlights have more colours, 15.
So my new colours are

pearl green x pearl green!

It's a subtle change, almost like no change at all, but from now on, please support me with pearl green (*˙˘˙*)!



Bye-bye

___________________________________________________________________________________________
written evening 171130, posted by staff 171201  01:25h



Here's another photo from the BOG ("Big One Girls") magazine shoot:



Someone posted it with the statement: "Memi-tan is a woman!" What I find striking in this, as in many photos including Memi, is that all the others seem worried and/or defensive somehow. Memi seems calm and open. How these people are really feeling may be another matter, but that's how it looks to me.

When the Hiraganas were choosing penlight colours, Memi was the last to choose, by months. And when she chose greenxgreen, I wondered why she had chosen the colours used to support the group as a whole, so she would never know who was supporting her as an individual. Now she has chosen "pearl green," which seems quite an elegant colour. However, I don't know what the penlight colour will look like. An online colour swatch (#c2ceba) makes me worry it may be hard to distinguish, lol:


I have brought Memi's colours up to date on my K46 Members Page, where every member's penlight colours are given. I'll be alert for more changes to come. Please let me know if you see any announced.

A drawing of Memi by @Okukin_ (Twitter) has shown up. It appears to be based on her Hallowe'en Wednesday Addams photo:




"Rain girl" is a reference to the idea that some girls bring rain and some bring sunshine: that if they are present it is likely to either rain or be sunny. Celebrities often characterize themselves as one or the other. In any case, overcast makes a better light for pictures than full sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment