2017-10-18

Kakizaki Memi blog: Takase Mana, Keyaki no Kiseki game

Fi

Kakizaki Memi
2017.10.08


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.


Today the Keyakizaka46 game app
Keyaki no Kiseki was released.


I made Sasaki Kumi my oshimen! (lol)

Who have all of you made your oshimen??

If you still haven't decided, I'd be happy if you made it me ♥

It's a lot of fun. Please be sure to try it, everyone ♪






Takase is really sticking to me.



Umm...


She really likes to smell my hair (´・_・`)


 Stop now。( ¯ω¯ )ムムムッ


Nothing.

Waaaaah _( :⁍ 」 )_



 Good friends (lol)




♥♥♥

Bye-bye.
Kakizaki Memi
____________________________________________
171018  22:34h

Fun to see Memi being glommed on to the way she gloms on to others -- such as Kyonko, who hates it. However, I think Memi was just kidding about wanting Fi (Fi=Manafi=Takase Mana) to stop.

The Keyaki no Kiseki game, which came out Wednesday, is all over the Keyaki web today, with people showing off their oshis and their scores:





No comments:

Post a Comment