2017-02-03

Higashimura Mei blog: Mei, Manafi, Memi -- a twintails mini-festival

Twintails...

Higashimura Mei
2017.02.03

February 2 is Twintails Day, it appears!


Manafii told me \( ¨̮ )/

So then, since Manafii was wearing twintails
I did, too ♩



It's been a long time since I wore twintails.
In middle school
We had to have our hair tied,
So I wore twintails every day!

And then in high school for physical education!

Next time, maybe I'll do it for a handshake event ( ˊ꒳ˋ ) ᐝ

Manafiiiii ♥


 Memiiiii ♥



Since today Memii was wearing twintails,
We had a bit of a romp ( › ·̮ ‹ )





 We had fun, and took a lot of photos ♩



In the February 3 update,
I appear on Hustle Press!


Please be sure to look at it, everyone ( ᵔᵒᵔ )♡

I'll post some more off-shots!


Thank you for reading my blog


 ❤︎ Higashimura Mei ˙˚ ᕱ⑅ᕱ ˚˙︎︎︎ ❤︎

posted 2017/02/03  17:36 
____________________________________________________

It's a must to take a look at Mei's Hustle Press gravure. So cute!



Memi's not exactly at her most glamorous in these photos. It's more like her forceful "ikemen" side, to quote Sasaki Kumi. And she still seems pale from her illness.

But all three of them ad something to celebrate: Kakizaki Memi's recovery from stomach flu; Mei's gravure; and Takase Mana's first-ever complete sell-out of a solo lane in a handshake event. 

And I think they all returned Thursday or Friday from their homes in the provinces to Tokyo for weekend training and were probably staying together at a hotel or apartment. No wonder they were in high spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment