2017-01-23

Nagahama Neru blog post: fish bones and photos

Saturation, 160

Nagahama Neru
2017.01.24

Hello.

Recently, I'm often feeling that my sense of taste has changed.

I can't drink carbonated drinks any more.
I now want to eat fish-skin.
And I don't like yogurt much any more.

I've always liked fish bones
Now I think the skin is great.
When I have a grilled fish set or something, I'm only happy when there's nothing left.

It's like "perori" -- a licking sound would fit here.

[Manaka, Neru, Fuu-chan]


Even though when I was little,
I think I drank a lot of Ambasa~   [note: a milk-based carbonated drink]

Thank you for reading my blog.

Nagahama Neru

posted 2017/01/24  13:07 
______________________________________

Never normal. And after she made such a big deal on that KeyaKake episode of liking yogurt! Lol. source.

To be honest, I'm not sure if she means working away and eating the bones themselves, or just working away and getting every last bit of meat off them. Probably the latter. Some fish bones are fine. Some I'd find difficult to eat safely. And certainly not with a licking sound. 

I have a kind of fantasy that Neru is actually a mermaid, so eating a whole fish could be natural to her, lol. In any case, she has said she can swim the length of a full-size swimming pool underwater.

The three in the photo seem to be close these days: at least Neru goes places with Mona; and Fuu-chan plans a visit to Neru's home this summer, to give her grandma a gift in return for one grandma sent her.

But just to make up for a short post, here are some photos I've picked up recently. I'd say the first two are among my favorites ever, but then I realize I like all the others, too.





with Memi at Hatsumoude



 


No comments:

Post a Comment