2017-01-27

Nagahama Neru blog post: Tokyo, Nanako, the future

Four-and-a-half-mat room, 162

Nagahama Neru
2017.01.28

Good evening~



Gulp-gulp Naako-chan
(She's adorable no matter what she's doing.)



Walking around Tokyo, from time to time
I suddenly come upon an area that seems like it's from the future ( ˙࿁˙ )

I wonder if I can get this across properly ~
It's like a high-tech street from a movie.




Already in Tokyo in 2017!!
Amazing, amazing.


People will soon start getting around
By flying.


Buildings with modern construction, modern scenes...
They give me the mysterious feeling of a time-slip.

They really make me think the future has come.

Japan is incredible!!!!




Though I haven't had much chance to ride it,
I love Tokyo's monorail!!

The feeling of sliding steadily through the streets of the city!!



Seeing the ocean from the monorail makes me feel so happy.
On this day, the sky was beautiful ~



Thank you for reading my blog.

Nagahama Neru

posted 2017/01/28  02:02
_________________________________________


Yes, Nagasawa Nanako is adorable at all times. I don't know if she's getting more chance to be seen or if we're just noticing her, but maybe management is thinking of moving her forward in the formation for the 4th single, and is putting her in the public eye a bit more. She was on Hirate's radio show today. And her implosion on KeyaBINGO this week was a big hit.

A 4-1/2 mat room is a smallish one, the area of 4-1/2 tatami mats, about 9 feet (~2.75m) square. Formal tea-rooms are often this size. This probably has as little to do with the content of the post as the titles of Neru's other posts do. This is her 162nd post.

Tokyo's monorail line goes to and from Haneda airport, which handles a lot of domestic flights. When Neru took the second photo, I wonder if she was arriving back from Nagasaki.

No comments:

Post a Comment