2016-12-26

Ushio Sarina blog post: my best Christmas ever

This Christmas is my best Christmas ever.
So many firsts. So much joy.

Ushio Sarina
2016.12.27

Sorry I'm late.
Thank you very much to all of you who came to the Ariake Coliseum live
Or watched the live broadcast on AbemaTV.


That Hiragana Keyaki was allowed to appear in this first one-man live fills me with happiness and gratitude.

This is probably the most people I have ever stood in front of, and it is certainly the most beautiful light I have ever been surrounded by.

Lights of many colours shone, one by one, and when I was surrounded by that light I had a feeling of great blessing. The feeling of everyone's warmth toward us.


And to be able to sing a song with all 32 members made me very happy.
And to sing it as an encore....
Thank you very much ( ・ ・̥ )♥

W-KEYAKIZAKA no Uta
You are not alone.
You are part of the Sakagumi.

Over these two days, I felt such strong gratitude and blessedness to have become a member of the Sakagumi.
When we started singing...flash!...the lights in the hall all turned green. I will never forget that moment.

And as I was singing, I saw so many [Keyakizaka symbol] triangles. It was wonderful 〜♥

Ah, and when we were waiting backstage and people in the monitor seats saw us and waved, I was so happy 

I'm sorry, I've jumbled things together and made this post hard to read.

This was the best Christmas I have ever had.
Thank you for leaving the echoes of this wonderful Christmas in my heart.

Finally, once more.
To the people who came, to the people who watched on TV, and to all the people involved in the event: truly, truly thank you very much.


Penlight ~


What a cool design on the T-shirt ♥

(Higashimura Mei, Ushio Sarina, Sasaki Mirei, Kakizaki Memi)


It went by so quickly ~
It was so much fun ~

Really, it was two days overflowing with blessing

And thank you very much for the flowers ♥

Thank you very much for reading to the end.


Sarimakasi ♥
____________________________________________________ 

December 26 was Ushio Sarina's 19th birthday.
"Sakagumi" : saka "slope" refers to Keyakizaka; gumi "band," "group" is used to refer to groups like a close-knit group of samurai, or even a criminal gang. "Sakagumi" has a great ring in Japanese.

No comments:

Post a Comment