2016-08-02

Saitou Kyouko's first blog post (Hiragana Keyaki)


How do you do ♪

Saitou Kyouko
2016.8.2

Everyone!!
How do you do ♬
I'm Saitou Kyouko!! ⸜( ´ ꒳ ` )⸝♡︎
Tokyo, age 18, first-year university.
From today, I've been given the chance to start a blog ♪♪♡︎(°´ ˘ `°)/
I'll try to make a blog people will enjoy ♡( ˊᵕˋ )
Please treat me well!! ( › ·̮ ‹ )







Many people have seen me on Showroom. Really, thank you very much!! (*_*)♡
I'm often called a good girl, and up to now my friends have called me simple or scatterbrained a lot (´・_・`)
I expect to show a lot of this unexpected side of me  ⸜( ´ ꒳ ` )⸝♡︎

From the time I first wanted to become an idol,
        my number one dream has been to shake hands with fans.
I want to achieve that as soon as possible (o・・o)/♡

From now on, I will work with all my might
Please give me your support, everyone (o・・o)/♡



The 4-9 combo, with Mao (≧∇≦)♡ lol


From Kyonko ( ⸝⸝•ᴗ•⸝⸝ )੭⁾⁾
__________________________________________

Another pro. She's smiling and determined and pushing every button she can. Is that a bit of tongue I see in the first photo? She's reminding me of Nanako, only more organized. And of course she reminds me of Imaizumi. 

But she's very pretty, and we saw some of her talent on the original Showroom. Like Imaizumi, she was (is) a Sony protege. They attended singing school together, apparently. I think she has a lot to offer Keyakizaka.

The other person in the photo is Iguchi Mao, whose slightly crossed eyes give her an other-dimensional look that her comic fantasies just intensify.

No comments:

Post a Comment